BOSU® Complete Workout System | (8-hour Specialty Certification Workshop)
The BOSU® Complete Workout System will provide you with the formula to make the BOSU® Balance Trainer more effective in your club, your classes and with your clients. This specialty certification will take you through the BOSU® system, step by step, and provide you with 5 full workouts that that you can start using right away. You will leave this certification with knowledge of the science behind functional balance training, teaching skills to accommodate all levels of fitness, and new tools and ideas for designing endless BOSU® workouts that are effective and fun! Participants will receive the BOSU® Master Trainer Certification Training Manual, and the BOSU® Complete Workout System Kit which includes 5 DVD’s, 192 page manual, and 9 laminated workout charts.
A-V needs: headset, music system, data projector, screen
Equipment needs: BOSU® Balance Trainer 1:1; BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball 1:1; Body Bar (optional)
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Explain the benefits of functional training, balance and stabilization training.
• Discuss the concept of core stabilization, and its function in daily activities, fitness and sports performance.
• Demonstrate how to progress or regress an exercise or drill with four BOSU® Balance Challenge Variables.
• Demonstrate modifications and variations for a single exercise by using weighted fitness balls, weighted bars or dumbbells.
• Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU® Complete Core workout with Balance Challenge modifications and variations.
• Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU® Complete Upper, Lower and Total Body workout, showing how to use a theme to create variety.
• Teach and demonstrate a 30-minute BOSU® Complete Circuit workout with equipment modifications and variations.
.8 ACE / 7.5 AFAA credits available
4.0 CanFitPro credits available
8.0 AFLCA credits available
For Registration, please contact: [email protected]